Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Roth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was wondering the same thing. Sent them an email today to see if they are actually active as a company. The phone company had no listing for them or for any of their other names on the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Denysenko

Rochester
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yikes- I paypal'd an order to them 2 days ago and have not heard anything since. I'm getting nervous. Their site is huge and it would seem hard to believe that it wouldn't be legit- a ton of effort went into it. Also, I used paypal and probably would have some recourse if they didn't send the items. Oh wellsoblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Denysenko

Rochester
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay I found a number on my paypal acct of 1-408-396-6661. I called it and some guy picked it up. Said he was from black falcon games. He asked me when i ordered it and then remembered my order. Told me he'd try to get it here before christmas. So, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that the business is legit.

They had a great deal on L2 products- only 52.00 bucks for TRC and BW and not much more for RB. They also had GMT's VM backhand blow for $15 which is the same at GMT games but I didn't have to buy 2 more products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Roth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Let me know if you hear anything more from them. I'm interested in trying them out, but no confirmation from them makes me a little nervous, especially since I emailed and heard nothing back, which is different from every other retailer I have dealt with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Denysenko

Rochester
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll keep you all posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Denysenko

Rochester
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received an e-mail about my order- they are even throwing in a t-shirt because I didn't get a confirmation.

So far so good...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.