Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A cooperative game supplement challenge.
1-4 players are faced against the relentless hoard of locust while trying to seal off a main ‘EMERGENCE’ area, this area is designated as the only COG figure on map to the Grenadiers unless a A.I. card states ‘YOU’ specifically.
The Emergence area: is where Grenadiers throw a bombardment of frags to open new emergence holes by scoring omens, when a grenadier scores an omen you also follow the character card dealing 1 wound to any figure in that area. The new emergence holes spawned by the Grenadiers are treated as regular emergence holes and spawn locust by A.I. cards. If all emergence holes are in play grenadiers continue to frag emergence area and spawn 1 locust C if all locust C are in play spawn locust B if all locust B in play spawn locust A for omen rolled (once per turn). For the most part Grenadiers ignore the cog so concentrate fire on other locust and scoring emergence holes. In order to score a emergence hole token a grenadier must have laid a token in designated area to be picked up, every time a cog is wounded and causes him to bleed out that cog must return 1 emergence hole token to the grenadiers. To win the game cog figures must possess more emergence hole tokens then those in play or possessed by Grenadiers by the time the clock runs down.
Clock: The deck of order cards represents the time your team has to score more tokens then the locust. When the last order card is pulled the active cog figure finishes turn and game is over, tally up the tokens between locust and cog highest number wins.
MAP SETUP: To play casual choose 1A,4A,10A,12A,14A*
To play Normal choose 1A,10A,12A,14A*
Hardcore 4A,12A,14,A *
Insane 5A,12A,14A*
*14A equipment area is designated emergence area, also grenade equipment are not discarded after activated.
Locust: A:Wretch B:Ticker C:Grenadier
General A.I. 2,3,4,17

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.