Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Maxey
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused with this one. If this card is attached to a monster camping in a magic circle, can said monster tap every turn to gain 1 morale or does the deploy a monster condition need to be met? This card seems very powerfull.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
goddice wrote:
I'm confused with this one. If this card is attached to a monster camping in a magic circle, can said monster tap every turn to gain 1 morale or does the deploy a monster condition need to be met? This card seems very powerfull.

We've been playing it that you can tap for just morale, but it'd be nice to have a clarification from the WotC folks on that. As far as I know there hasn't been such a clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Maxey
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That seems to be the way it reads but that's one powerfull card. That's one dude your gonna wanna kill when playing that faction/combo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Cervantes
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
InfiniteNutshell wrote:
goddice wrote:

We've been playing it that you can tap for just morale, but it'd be nice to have a clarification from the WotC folks on that. As far as I know there hasn't been such a clarification.

Can you deploy a creature even it it's level exceeds your current leadership?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Andr0ss wrote:
Can you deploy a creature even it it's level exceeds your current leadership?

No, that much is for sure. Any alternate-deployment method still has to stay within your leadership limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.