Subject: Looking for Investigator (Players) for Mansions of Madness rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I just bought the game Mansions of Madness (MoM) recently and looking for Investigator (players) to join me on this awesome story driven game.

Btw, I'm from Cyberjaya and mostly the MoM session will be at my place with table and chairs setup of 2-5 players (including the Keeper). Snacks and food will be provided as well.

Anyone interested?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lovecraft10 lovecraft10
Algeria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish i could be in Malaysia just for "Snacks and food".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wolve
Malaysia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
when is your sessions usually?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dwolve wrote:
when is your sessions usually?

Depends on my work schedule, but which do you prefer, during the weekdays (usually at night) or weekends?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wolve
Malaysia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Weekdays sound more viable. Weekends a bit hard to schedule around esp with the family.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dwolve wrote:
Weekdays sound more viable. Weekends a bit hard to schedule around esp with the family.

Yup i agree as well. Im having a session tonight as well at my place in Cyberjaya at 7.30pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Afif Ter
Malaysia
UEP Subang Jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well how about this upcoming longish weekend Thaipusam and Maulidur Rasul Holiday?? I can probably do it then

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
afifter wrote:
Well how about this upcoming longish weekend Thaipusam and Maulidur Rasul Holiday?? I can probably do it then

I will have to check my working schedule on those days because I work on shifts. Btw, is there a boardgame group in FB that I could join and the players are willing to travel over to my place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.