Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: Customer Service - e-mail address? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Dickie
United Kingdom
South Leverton
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have an e-mail address for Greater than Games' Customer Service department? We had a problem with a miscut card in the Rook City expansion. I have tried contacting them through their web-based contact form, but have had no response.

I thought a direct e-mail might be better.

Regards
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CalicoDave
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the enhanced edition about a month ago and it was mission 5 cards from the Omnitron deck. I used the email address that's listed in the enhanced edition rule book to contact them. But it took three tries before I got a response. There was a mention on their forums that they were having email issues so that might still be the case. Once I got a response the cards were replaced quickly, though.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly! Just e-mail us at contact@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com, and we'll get you replacement cards ASAP!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Dickie
United Kingdom
South Leverton
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Skjoldulfr wrote:
Certainly! Just e-mail us at contact@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com, and we'll get you replacement cards ASAP!


Wilco
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Dickie
United Kingdom
South Leverton
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Skjoldulfr wrote:
Certainly! Just e-mail us at contact@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com, and we'll get you replacement cards ASAP!


Christopher

It's been a week since I sent an e-mail to the address you gave me. So far, I have had no acknowledgement whatsoever. Can you confirm that that is the correct address?

If it is, any idea what has happened to my e-mail?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me go through my filters and make sure it didn't get eaten. I am usually easily reached at christopher@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com or christopher@greaterthangames.com, but your e-mail might have been devoured by Omnitron! I've got a series of meetings this morning, but I'll dig through things this afternoon and hopefully have a reply for you then!

Thank you for following up here. I hate it when I don't get things replied to immediately.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Dickie
United Kingdom
South Leverton
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Skjoldulfr wrote:
Let me go through my filters and make sure it didn't get eaten. I am usually easily reached at christopher@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com or christopher@greaterthangames.com, but your e-mail might have been devoured by Omnitron! I've got a series of meetings this morning, but I'll dig through things this afternoon and hopefully have a reply for you then!

Thank you for following up here. I hate it when I don't get things replied to immediately.


Christopher

It's now been a week since you hoped to get back to me (within a day). I've heard nothing here, or through the e-mail address I used to originally contact the company, some time ago now.

I would still like to get my defective card replaced.

Do you have any suggestions?

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Irle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too have been waiting over a week for a response after emailing contact@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com. I tried the christopher@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com a couple of days ago and I'm worried that I won't get a reply either.

I have the miscut Ra and Tempest decks issue, plus a couple of marked cards.

Hope to get a reply soon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Dickie
United Kingdom
South Leverton
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Node1006 wrote:
I too have been waiting over a week for a response after emailing contact@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com. I tried the christopher@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com a couple of days ago and I'm worried that I won't get a reply either.

I have the miscut Ra and Tempest decks issue, plus a couple of marked cards.

Hope to get a reply soon.


Christopher got back to me today and it looks like the issue will soon be resolved.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Irle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gnomus wrote:
Node1006 wrote:
I too have been waiting over a week for a response after emailing contact@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com. I tried the christopher@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com a couple of days ago and I'm worried that I won't get a reply either.

I have the miscut Ra and Tempest decks issue, plus a couple of marked cards.

Hope to get a reply soon.


Christopher got back to me today and it looks like the issue will soon be resolved.


And he has got back to me too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the delays, everyone! We appreciate your patience and understanding. Things are moving right along!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Dickie
United Kingdom
South Leverton
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Skjoldulfr wrote:
Sorry for the delays, everyone! We appreciate your patience and understanding. Things are moving right along!


Christopher

Thanks again for your help. The replacement card arrived today.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Irle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My replacement cards have arrived as well. Thanks for your help, Christopher.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.