Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Winter
United Kingdom
Hawarden
Deeside
flag msg tools
badge
Someone gave me 88gg for a rules translation and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
What exactly does left to right order entail for resolving vp actions?
Is it the order the VP cubes are placed on the board? and if so do you check left to right on the 3 spots without bonus payouts, then left to right on the spots with bonus payouts.

Is the maintenance token given to the first player to place on the maintenance space or in left to right order when VP actions are resolved?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From Mark Hanny, designer:
"Left to right order has to do both with the entire board and with the squares in each action space.  Yes, the spots with no bonus payout are played before the bonus spaces are played.
The maintainence token is taken by the the first player to gain that benefit when VP actions are resolved. Mark"

Hope that helps. I've only played it once, and that was 3 years ago, so I can't remember exactly what I did except the worker placement which Mark clarifies above.

Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.