Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm seeing a store on Amazon selling this for $59.00. I've had offers for $20+ for mine, and my copy is used. Am I missing something here? I would never have expected this to be that sought after.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought mine for $1.75 on the clearance table of my FLGS.

People who see says it's cool, but no one has ever offered to buy it from me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it's OOP which always adds value
According to spielboy, since it's gone OOPs it's sold used on BGG from $6 to $15, with the $15 being the most recent, last October.

I believe the MSRP was originally $10. Being out of print, if I was flush with cash I might pay up to $20 for it but no more than that, esp. since it'll likely get reprinted in the future.

But hey, if someone's willing to buy at an outrageous price, why not sell, right?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
and as for why people like it - you get tired of using the same old "start player" decision for a given game, and this is more fun than the meeple drop or rolling dice or something. But, yeah, not more than $20 more fun for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been wanting a copy for quite awhile but it seems hard to find or super expensive. I keep hoping they will reprint it. Not sure why they aren't considering how many people seem to want it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like a good candidate for Kickstarter, esp, if they aren't sure what the demand would be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one that never quite made it into my on-line retailer cart. shake I am hopeful for a reprint of this cool accessory! (I know there's an iOS version, but I don't generally have my iPad at a gaming session...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.