Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie Meister
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for a notebook with pages that are graph on one side and a standard or college ruled on the other side. Anyone know if such notebooks exist? I have found one with graph on the top half and ruled on the bottom half but I prefer a whole page of each. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CassSoren
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I found a notebook that was ruled on one side and graph on the other, approximately 8.5 x 11, at Staples a few semesters ago. RnR has a spiral bound notebook, smaller, but can't remember where he got it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sadler
United States
Olney
Maryland
flag msg tools
From the Halls of Montezuma...
badge
...to the Shores of Tripoli...
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember lab notebooks being printed this way, so that the work could be on one side and the notes about the work on the other. Might be able to find what your looking for by Google-fu with that term.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I found one in the BlueLine NotePro Quad

http://www.amazon.com/Blueline-NotePro-Notebook-Inches-A44C-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CassSoren
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got such a thing at Staples tonight. It was in the notebook aisle and called a, "Planning Pad".

Alas, they did not have writing implement that's a highlighter at one end and a pen at the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.