Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: pandemic [+] [View All]
Jeff C
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
The pen is mightier than a really small, blunt, and foam covered sword.
mbmbmbmbmb
So lets stave it off for a little bit by sharing what we acquired over the holiday season! I made a geek list (http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/151916/hooray-for-your-hol...) to share with everyone and discuss our holiday hauls. Maybe it will help to relive some of that Christmas magic! Also, I have to admit it made me get excited all over again when I listed out everything that has made it's way into my collection over the past month.

Feel free to give opinions on what you've played, what you've liked, what you didn't like as much, what you hope to play or add down the line, etc... Basically, I hope you have fun with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marta Kelly
United States
Greenville
New York
flag msg tools
Well I managed to get my dad, who never plays board games, to play Space Alert with the rest of the family after I got it for Christmas. We didn't manage to get through all the rules before attempting to play because my sister wanted to watch a tv show that was going to start up soon. It was still enjoyable.

I've unwrapped my copy of 1812: The Invasion of Canada but I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.

I actually got to play my new copy of Galaxy Trucker tonight with my boyfriend who is visiting, and we enjoyed it, then round three just killed us both.

I bought 7 Wonders while visiting my FLGS to pick up miniature painting supplies, but haven't gotten a chance to play it or paint minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marquis25 wrote:
Well I managed to get my dad, who never plays board games, to play Space Alert with the rest of the family after I got it for Christmas. We didn't manage to get through all the rules before attempting to play because my sister wanted to watch a tv show that was going to start up soon. It was still enjoyable.

I've unwrapped my copy of 1812: The Invasion of Canada but I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.

I actually got to play my new copy of Galaxy Trucker tonight with my boyfriend who is visiting, and we enjoyed it, then round three just killed us both.

I bought 7 Wonders while visiting my FLGS to pick up miniature painting supplies, but haven't gotten a chance to play it or paint minis.

Make sure to add this to the geeklist, the link is imbedded in the first post!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smurf-o-Deth
United States
Brownsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
smurfodeth wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slowly but surely the list is growing, just needs more thumbs so it can make the first page! Please give it a read and post your hauls!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.