Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Bergwall
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Has anyone ever had PDF's of game rules printed at kinkos ( for example ) on glossy paper , double sided, properly sized, stapled etc etc.

I was thinking of having this done for some of my games with the english translations of the rules...or games where it would be helpful to have more than one copy - like TI3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Moore
United States
Webster Groves
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I've had some player aids printed and bound at Kinko's. It's fairly reasonably priced, and you can download their nifty print-from-home utility that lets you print directly to Kinko's. It even figures up the price and lets you pay for it online - you just show up at Kinko's and pick up your stuff. I had aids printed on heavy cardstock and then spiral-bound so they could lay flat. Pretty nifty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Carr
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did this for TI3, however it was in black and white. When they told me what the price would be for it to be in color... eh, it was like $30! I didn't even own the game yet and thought it silly to add that much more to the overall cost of an expensive game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Bergwall
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
echoota wrote:
I did this for TI3, however it was in black and white. When they told me what the price would be for it to be in color... eh, it was like $30! I didn't even own the game yet and thought it silly to add that much more to the overall cost of an expensive game.

I assume that was for one copy - was there a reduced cost for multiple copies ( but then you would have to find others who were interested in chipping in some $$$

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.