Myrmes» Forums » Rules

Subject: Crossing special tile without marker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Laroche
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
When a player marker is removed from a special pheromone tile, it should be considered as unusable, meaning that it does not provide resource anymore.

It is however still possible to cross such tiles with a worker. Is it required in that case to use a soldier (must it be considered as an enemy tile) ? My guess is no, but I found no confirmation in the rules or in the forum.

Thanks in advance !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoann Levet
France
La Cote Saint Andre
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
totoRDG wrote:
When a player marker is removed from a special pheromone tile, it should be considered as unusable, meaning that it does not provide resource anymore.

It is however still possible to cross such tiles with a worker. Is it required in that case to use a soldier (must it be considered as an enemy tile) ? My guess is no, but I found no confirmation in the rules or in the forum.

Thanks in advance !

You don't need a soldier. The tile is consodered as neutral tile. But you still can't remove it.

Yoann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Laroche
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for swift answer (and for the nice game) !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.