Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Betzelberger
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't read all the messages. However, my brief scanning didn't see anything mentioned about the fact that collecting 6 card routes with three players is much easier than with four or five players. I did see something mentioned about using this tactic on new players, which I also did with success. However, it is easily countered by various methods.

The one element of this strategy that, in my expierence, holds up well is using two six car routes on consecutive turns when you have 14, 13, or 12 cars. I confess, I cought my family off guard with this yesterday and dodged a handful of cards chucked by my sister after my early game ending cost her a cross country route. The total swing was 42 points becasue her loss canceled out her LA to NY. Just thought I'd share that. Its my first post, so be gentle if this is too long or wordy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Betzelberger
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was supposed to be a reply to the previous topic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.