Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Dodge
United States
Highland
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a notice today that mine has shipped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Doherty
United States
Windsor, Northern-
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
14cross wrote:

Good to hear, I can't wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keegan Fink
United States
Havertown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
*crosses fingers and waits*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Raines
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday - they are pretty cool. 20 tank wreck counters to pull from a random pool, plus building rubble, plus *beavis voice* -> "FIRE!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keegan Fink
United States
Havertown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ReenoTheRhino wrote:
"FIRE!"

I can't wait to set things on fire sauron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dodge
United States
Highland
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
14cross wrote:

It arrived yesterday. Everything looks great! I am studying the history of some of these units in order to make some FFs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Christopher, can't wait to see what you come up with!

We will also be posting firefights soon. First will be set in Berlin!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dodge
United States
Highland
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
uweeickert wrote:
Christopher, can't wait to see what you come up with!

We will also be posting firefights soon. First will be set in Berlin!

That is great news! I am very excited to see them! Are you doing any FFs with the Maus? I am currently researching its development and testing at Kummersdorf and am going to create a FF around the Soviets capturing the prototype there. I've read that the Maus never actually fired a shot in defense but it will hopefully have that opportunity in my FF.

This game needs more FFs and needs more community development. It is a great and beautiful game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick B.
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
14cross wrote:
That is great news! I am very excited to see them! Are you doing any FFs with the Maus? I am currently researching its development and testing at Kummersdorf and am going to create a FF around the Soviets capturing the prototype there. I've read that the Maus never actually fired a shot in defense but it will hopefully have that opportunity in my FF.

Exactly - I'am designing a "What-If firefight", where the Maus was send to Berlin to fight against the soviet troops.

@Kummersdorf - actually the sources weren't so clear in that point. I read something about the 12,8cm guns of the Maus, which were sended to the defend of Berlin. In another source there was a battle between the Prototype and the Soviets but it seems that there was no real damage. All in all very interesting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dodge
United States
Highland
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nickos wrote:
14cross wrote:

Exactly - I'am designing a "What-If firefight", where the Maus was send to Berlin to fight against the soviet troops.

@Kummersdorf - actually the sources weren't so clear in that point. I read something about the 12,8cm guns of the Maus, which were sended to the defend of Berlin. In another source there was a battle between the Prototype and the Soviets but it seems that there was no real damage. All in all very interesting

I think that is one of the fun things about the Maus (besides its immense size), a lot of mystery surrounds the Maus, so it is easy to create what-if scenarios for it. I hope to have as much factual support in my FF as possible but I am sure there will be some parts that I will just have to make up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keegan Fink
United States
Havertown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today (Philadelphia pa)! They were shipped on Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Raines
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived Monday! Very kewl counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.