Texas
flag msg tools
mb
So here's the info:
What? Mage Knight the Board Game
When? Saturday January 12th at 3pm CST/GMT-6
Where? www.twitch.tv/wearetheromantics

We are The Romantics.
My name is Wes and I stream live on Twitch.tv 5 days a week. I typically stream live playthroughs of various video games throughout the week.

In September, when I first started streaming, we came up with the idea to do some high quality, live, board game streams on Twitch. We intended to build up a bit of a viewer base; which we have, with the intent of branching off into other things.

We streamed our first live, board game on October 30th which was Mansions of Madness and subsequently Lords of Waterdeep. You can see the finale clip of the MoM play here as well as a link to the full playthrough of both. http://wearetheromantics.com/saturday-the-12th-the-romantics...

We're back again with better equipment and a better set up to stream Mage Knight in 1080p and we plan to make this happen much more often now that the Holidays are over.

We also have a sponsor that will be offering 25% off of board game/comic related purchases from here on out to anyone that contacts him from The Romantics. Just tell him we sent ya!

You can see all of our projects here - www.wearetheromantics.com

I look forward to seeing some folks from the Boardgamegeek community!

See you soon,
Wes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Christensen
Denmark
Ã…rhus
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw some of your playtrough with Mansions of Madness. I really like the idea, but it would be alot better if you guys were familiar with the rules, before recording or else it gets too boring to watch, with the slow gameflow etc. - Mageknight is complex and alot of flipping around in the rulebook wouldn't be interessting to watch. - Anyways your camera setup and your mood were very good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Bell
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks! Yeah we had some major issues during that cast. It was our first attempt. Our twitch community is a bunch of viewers that like to hang out with friends with common interests so the focus was just on having a good time.

Hopefully this time around we can be more to the point.

Wes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Collins
United States
Marion
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Good job guys, was fun helping ya with the rules. Don't worry, you messed up on a lot more than I actually pointed out....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Bell
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah thanks for hanging out! We'll have the video up sometime this coming week.
The input was great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toxica
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I missed the livestream but watched the offline version of the video! Really great job guys. Keep it up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Bell
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks Toxica We put a ton of effort into the setup. It's a lot harder to do well than I thought it would be. We also just got a broadcast quality camera to dedicate to live streaming of the game board for future casts. Everything will be in sparkly hd 1080p from now on.

We plan to do a little live Thunderstone on Thursday the 31st of January. After that it will be once a week every week on Thursdays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.