Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I could.

I went with the extra set of dice with my extra $10.00 at the end, and I wish I had gone with a duplicate set of promos instead. Unlike just about every dice related game out there...extra dice doesn't come in handy here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know its not very likely, but I just ended up purchasing the game. Unfortunately I did not know about KS when this was still accepting pledges. With that said, I would be interested in any of the KS promo items if anyone has any they wish to get rid of. Thanks and happy hunting Agents meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cornbread46 wrote:
I wish I could.

I went with the extra set of dice with my extra $10.00 at the end, and I wish I had gone with a duplicate set of promos instead. Unlike just about every dice related game out there...extra dice doesn't come in handy here.

I have to disagree. I also went with the extra dice. We usually have two players on either side of the board. I had an extra dice bag from another game, so each side of the table gets its own set of dice. With having to pass the book and reaction sheet around the table, it's nice not having to pass the dice bag too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.