Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Goodall
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric, Brian, Morgan and I played a 4-player Game of Thrones. Eric was Stark, Brian the squid emblem (forget which house), Morgan was Lannister, and I was green (which house i forget again). Eric and Brian took off early, and with zero battles fought between players, round 4 found Eric and Brian with 5 castles and Morgan and I with 4 castles. Things were not shaping up well for me at all, as I found myself scrunched in a corner and down one castle. I worked hard to work a treaty with Brian and focus on Eric from the north, but people were reluctant to offer up their troops to war, focusing on keeping their current holdings instead. Round after round came, with increasing mustering putting most everyone's pieces on the board (with the exception of a few boats and footmen). Finally, in the ninth turn action was heating up. I advanced towards a central castle under Eric's control, trying to work a support pact with Morgan to shake things up. However, Morgan was fighting her own stalemate with Brian, hurling insults and very little else over the edges of well-fortified castles. On the last turn of the game, Morgan pulled a surprise attack on my least defended castle (and one which I had captured for the good of all I might add) and moved into a tie with Brian and Eric. Her large collection of power tokens, combined with Brian and Eric's inability to acquire another castle that turn resulted in Morgan's victory by tiebreaker.

Final Score: Morgan 5 (13 power), Brian 5 (7 power), Eric 5 (4 power), Josh 3 (who cares how many power)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.