Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Capone
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi everyone.

I am looking to put together a complete Warhammer Quest Game. I am not looking for anything related to the expansions, or anything like that. I am just trying to put together a list of all the parts that came with the original Warhammer Quest game that came out in 1995 from Games Workshop.

The best list I found so far was on eBay. However, I have never played the game before, and do not own a copy, yet. So I was hoping that if you do, you could update my below list with any items I am missing or anything that should be deleted / edited. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

* 4 Warrior miniatures, each coming with 1 Card, 1 Battle-level card, 1 Equipment card, and 1 Warrior counter

* 1 Rulebook

* 1 Adventure Book

* 1 Roleplay book

* 1 "Getting started" sheet

* 1 Adventure record pad

* 23 Floorplans (5 objective rooms, 6 Dungeon rooms, 7 Corridors, 3 T-junctions, 1 Corner, and 1 Steps)

* 23 Tile markers (1 Portcullis, 1 Cave-in, 3 Pits of despair, and 18 Scenery markers)

* 31 Counters (6 Webbed counters, 15 Power tokens, 10 Luck counters)

* 72 Playing cards (19 Event Cards, 23 Dungeon Cards, and 30 Treasure Cards)

* 17 Blank Event Cards

* 15 Spell Cards

* 91 Plastic miniatures (including the 4 warrior minis mentioned above)

* 10 Plastic doorways

* Set of Dice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Fuller
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I can double check my copy tomorrow if no one else has responded

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anoni mouse
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
found some info here does this help http://users.frii.com/evil/whq/archive/wq_faq.html#component...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.