Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Owen
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This post is a modified one added to the X-Wing Miniatures boards.

If Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and other Force-sensitive pilots are regularly converting your squads into fireworks when Force Rules are in effect, I may have an option for you.

Ysalamiri would be exciting to see in Star Warriors when Force rules are in effect. The Thrawn Trilogy was published after Star Warriors.

Effects of ysalamiri on Luke, Vader and other Force-sensitive pilots might be interference with maneuvers, tracking, targeting or other actions and effects. Force-neutral pilots would not be affected.

Selecting ysalamiri would be a gamble because scenario points (I believe Star Warriors can have scenario points as in X-Wing) used to purchase them would be wasted if opponents use only Force-neutral characters.

I suggest the area of effect of ysalamiri would be larger as ships carrying them are in close proximity to each other.

I do not have suggestions for specific rules for ysalamiri at this time because I am still learning how to play X-Wing.

The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebooks of the West End Games Star Wars RPG did have rules for ysalamiri for that RPG.

Wookeepedia - Ysalamir
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ysalamir

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.