Legends of Andor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Wizards power... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
József Sugár
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are not sure about the second line of the wizards power in the hungarian traslation.

A : The wizards can twist teammate's dice
or

B: The wizard can copy the dice value of the teammate to alter his dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wizard is allowed to "flip" a die to its opposite side. (1 becomes 6, 2 becomes 5, etc.)

During team battles, he is allowed to flip a die rolled by another player - but he only flips one die (this means he won't be able to flip his own if he flips an allies) and he has to do it when the die is rolled (he can't wait to see what the next player rolls)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is especially strong if he has the black die! Meaning he rolls at least a 10 or better 12!!!

In team battles this is very powerful if he joins with the warrior, and the warrior has a helmet equipped! So you can easily get a pair of equal dice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
József Sugár
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I played like this. Better...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
To be more precise, the wiz must decide to flip a die when he rolls his own die, not before, not after: he rolls his die and then decide to flip his die or an already rolled die of another hero.

EDIT: wrong, see below!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kris wrote:
To be more precise, the wiz must decide to flip a die when he rolls his own die, not before, not after: he rolls his die and then decide to flip his die or an already rolled die of another hero.

I'm pretty sure the wizard has to flip the die when it is rolled. If he wants to flip somebody else's die, he has to flip it after that person rolls, not after the wizard himself rolls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterDinadan wrote:
Kris wrote:

I'm pretty sure the wizard has to flip the die when it is rolled. If he wants to flip somebody else's die, he has to flip it after that person rolls, not after the wizard himself rolls.

You're right!
I've always played it wrong... I researched a bit and found this! Michael's answer states precisely that the wizard must decide right after a dice roll wether to flip a die or not.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.