Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who have played with The Glaziers module, I was wondering when do you go to the glaziery? The rules say that during the planning actions phase, players may cover one location on their action sheet with their glaziery action tile. Then during that round players cannot go to the location covered by their tile, but they go to the glaziery instead.

Say you covered up the studio. Would you go to the glaziery during the studio phase of this round, or do you treat the glaziery as a separate location phase, where all the players go to at the same time and perform their actions in turn order?

I feel like it should be it's own location that everyone goes to at the same time, like after the market but before the cathedral. Otherwise, the person who chose the earliest wake up time could end up buying their glass last if they covered a later location than the other player. But I suppose that's the trade off for getting to perform 2 extra actions this round.

Maybe I'm just over thinking it. I can see either way working. I was just curious how other people played with this module.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan C
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't all go to glaziery at the same time, that's part of the strategy. Give up buying paints or cathedral is a tougher choice than giving up the theater... But it means you get to go to the glaziery earlier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
manolo mr
Spain
Sevilla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jedimusic wrote:
You don't all go to glaziery at the same time, that's part of the strategy. Give up buying paints or cathedral is a tougher choice than giving up the theater... But it means you get to go to the glaziery earlier.

Exactly!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.