Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marion Jensen
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got Mice and Mystics for my boys for Christmas. There were two extra cards outside of the M&M box. When they opened the gifts Christmas morning, I fear the cards got tossed out with the wrapping paper.

What were those cards? Did they replace cards in the box? Were they missing cards? Just curious if anybody knows.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Where they these cards?

If so, they are promo cards. They were shipped outside the box so just throw them in the search deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Helme
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They were the promo cards "needle Rapier" and an armor that lets you use an ability not listed on the mouse character card.
ninja 'd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion Jensen
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. They got tossed out with the wrapping paper, unfortunately, but it sounds like you don't need them to play. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Firemeboy wrote:
Thanks for the reply. They got tossed out with the wrapping paper, unfortunately, but it sounds like you don't need them to play. Thanks!

Try contacting Plaid Hat Games. Since you ordered direct, see if you can get replacements. They should have your order on file for proof of purchase.

They replaced my cards since mine were damaged in shipping. They were very cool about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Barnett
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know if there is a way of acquiring these cards in the UK - ordering direct from Plaid Hat Games isn't really viable from across the Atlantic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion Jensen
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was my error. No need to make Plaid Hat spend the extra cash because I don't pay attention to what gets taken out to the trash.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Firemeboy wrote:
It was my error. No need to make Plaid Hat spend the extra cash because I don't pay attention to what gets taken out to the trash.

I'd bet they would happily send them to you anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.