Joel Hills
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So how are you keeping your Dungeon comand set together.

I am a huge fan of the DnD system, so I want to add my sets into that, but then it breaks up my Dungeon command game.

Has anyone got a system for use with both games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i keep my dungeon command monsters in one dungeon command box tiles and card in another ..when played D&D system games keep the monste rbox on hand and pick them out and put them back when needed and keep the dungeon command box near the D&D system games..
to be honest i don't often get to play dungeon command i wish i could..

and mixed 1 dungeon command D&D system monster cards in to the most corresponding monster deck of the adventure games
like:-
Undead=Ravenloft
Drow=Drizzet
Goblin=Ashardalon
Cormyr = i mix into what is flavor of the month base set.. its easy to finding card to relocate i love wizard for that! that little logo symbol!

currently i'm replaying ravenloft
when the orcs come they will probably go into asharadalon.. and that will be falover of the month ..

i see no issue mixing in the drow to any setting or the undead..
but when it gets to putting the goblin card and the orcs cards in to ashardalon. i might need to re-think.. depending on how many high level monsters the orcs have..

the current undead level twist for ravenloft is surprising but fun..

there really should be no issue with a complete mix depends on how thematic you want to be.

POSSIBLE NEW RULE:-
i can easy explain increased undead or drow as a third fraction.. and a new unquie rule might be and monster from another set treats another model not from his set as a hero so you get inter monster battles. could be fun! i doubt monsters in dungeon live together harmonically any way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.