Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Bridges
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood and probably themselves will not be realized.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know of a good Euro game store in Idaho Falls, ID?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dickey
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A Street Games on Park Street in down town Idaho Falls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Bridges
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood and probably themselves will not be realized.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Paul....How's the weather up there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Ochs
United States
Jackson
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not too sure about Idaho Falls, but in Jackson today it was like 50 degrees. A nice respite from -30 week a few weeks back. There is also another game store around A Street, but I think that they sell mainly RPG's. A Street Games is good for Euros because I don't think many of their customers are into them, but they have a pretty good selection. A friend of mine and myself were each able to get a copy of El Grande way after it had gone out of print.

Rich

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A Street Games has almost regular gamenights fri-sat, and will often play a game if enough people show up at different parts of the day. They open 11-7, but sometimes stay longer especially weekends. I am regularly there for the gamenight on Sat. and I bring along the harder to find games. The store owners have copies of Vegas Showdown, Catan, Manila, Mammoth Hunters, and a few others in case no one brings a game. The owners are gamers themselves and very friendly. Come on over, anytime; not open on Sunday, though. The selection of Eurogames aligns the wall with over 100 titles.

A street games
489 Park Ave.
Idaho Falls, Idaho, 83402
208-542-2824

found on the corner of B st. and Park Ave. in downtown IF.

currently 34 degrees Farenheit

ps. and I am one of those rare customers for eurogames that they cater to, and I already had a copy of El Grande, so that was why it was still there.

I guess I can give you a run down on their titles even:

Manila
Dragonriders
Anno 1403
Bridges of Shangri-la
Alexandros
The Canyon
China
Hansa
Power Grid
Magna Grecia
Fossil
Marco Polo Expedition
Samurai
a few Kosmos 2-player games
Bohnanza
Bang!
Circus Flocathi
FBI card game
Settlers of Catan
Catan expansions
Santiago
Fredricus

A few smaller Queen games recently re-released
Garden of Alhamabra
Alhamabra
Metro
Lucky Looping

Memoir 22 (expansions avail.)
Andromeda
Vino (someone has their eye on this one)
the Avalon Hill newer stuff
Ticket to ride(s)
some newer and older Phalanx titles
Puerto Rico
PR expansion (one left)
San Juan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Bridges
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, thanks for the info guys. I will probably drop in in the late afternoon tomorrow. I won't be able to get any games in though. But I thought I would see what was in stock. Some of those look interesting to me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.