Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Pietrangelo
United States
Sewell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
When battling other players at the dog site, do swords count as successes in the die rolls? I'd say yes since the rules state that inside the dig site they are always successes, however, in the combat section of the dig site it was explicitly stated to remind u to use swords as successes. Just trying to be crystal clear.

Really well written rules btw, no other ambiguities aside from my side of things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cappel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pietran30 wrote:
When battling other players at the dog site, do swords count as successes in the die rolls? I'd say yes since the rules state that inside the dig site they are always successes, however, in the combat section of the dig site it was explicitly stated to remind u to use swords as successes. Just trying to be crystal clear.

Really well written rules btw, no other ambiguities aside from my side of things.

Yes, they do... I'll take a closer look at that section of the rules, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes - In the more confined area of the dig site, combat can become more deadly.

Thanks - Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.