Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Björklund
Sweden
Lerum
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this game to my son Christoffer, seven years old.
I thought it would be a good game for him as he like Cartagena, Halli Galli and Pirates Cove a lot. And also manage to play them very well.

After a very short introduction to him about the rules, which he picked up straight away.
I also told him about the chance that some of the danger cards showed up and when it was a good choice to penetrate further and when to leave the cave.

We started out on the first game and he was a bit puzzled when to do what, even that he understood the rules. He made some bad choices in one of the caves and ended up last in the first game.
Lena won with 42, I was second on 39 and Christoffer last with 24.

Now he wanted to play another round and we started on our second game. This time I was very unlucky and so was my wife. Christoffer withdrew in the nick of time on three caves which I didn't.
Christoffer won with 34, Lena second with 11 and I was last with 0.
Don't do crazy things like try to outsmart the odds. It doesn't work

The last round, Christoffer really knew the games and did some smart withdrawals. Unfortunately my wife and Christoffer left the last cave, when I continued and found a 15 diamond card. I also left the cave after this.

Because of the last big heist I did, I won with 71 diamonds, Christoffer second with 66 and Lena last with 52.

A really tight end game for that evening. I promised Christoffer that we certainly are going to play this game again, very soon. He was pleased with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.