Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
So, how do you score? The rules call each block a Rumis Stone, which each have several squares showing on the sides. According to the rulebook your score at the end = (# squares visible from above) - (# Stones left unplayed). That seems odd - for example, different from Blokus where you subtract the # of squares rather than just the # of pieces left over. So, should you subtract the # squares(cubes) in your leftover stones, or just the number of stones?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Oliver
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just the number of stones is subtracted from your final score.

If you had to subtract the number of squares in each leftover stone, you'd see a lot more negative scores.

This works out pretty well -- usually the winner is the person with the most visible squares in play, and the fewest stones. And players who get blocked out of the game won't take such a big hit to their score.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply! My wife and I played our first game a few nights ago, and ended up tying at 14 (building the wall). But I now think we played incorrectly - we forgot about having to touch our OWN color squares when playing new pieces. It seems like we might have inadvertently played correctly, but I just can't remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.