Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't believe it...

I was just switching tabs to check my hotmail. I quickly hit refresh and in that pause I noticed the ad at the top of the page said...

"What is Lycanthropy?" - Of course now I can't get that ad back to check out what it was really about.

I thought that was kind of funny though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Acekim
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the ads are smart ads that must somehow read off whatever you are viewing. While I was playing the Latria-Forgotten Celebrities games, it began running Brad Pitt comments. I thought that was an amazing coincidence until I realized it had something to do with what I was viewing/writing.

Does anyone know if this is true?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden Lotus
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yes it is. Start talking about something way off-topic and the ads will reflect it. The ones in Bewitched were always good - talk of potions and all kind of odd ads appear. AP's NYC game had some good ones too (a lot of talk about Angels and Demons in that one).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, this was in my Hotmail... and the e-mail I was reading did NOT have to do with Werewolf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.