Subject: GMT please reconsider your postage costs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miljenko Murkovic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT you are one of my favorite game companies. I love to support you as a company, so you can make more amazing games. I'm writing this hopping you reconsider your postage charges, because I think current model is hurting your business. This was my experience with ordering GMT games directly from there web page:

During fall sales I bought Urban Sprawl, for $ 20 plus $ 17 postage. USPS Stamp says that the postage was actually $ 53. Therefore GMT lost money on this transaction.

Few days ago, my copy of Space Empires: Close Encounters finally arrived . Game was $ 40, and $ 17 postage, USPS stamp was again $ 53. Again, GMT is losing money.

So once more, GMT please reconsider charging more postage so we can all enjoy your amazing games in years to come.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fully agree. I was embarrassed when I received my 2 recent games. I guess we now just have to go out and buy more GMT games so that they can recoup the postage shortfall on the game price uplift.

GMT - we love you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmond
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they lost on that sale but made a customer happy. I guess having a large happy customer base is a good long-term investment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.