Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodrigo M. Corrêa
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
MG
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Queen Games crew,

First of all congrats for just amazing and quality games. So far I have near a dozen of your games and I really enjoy all of them.

Recentely my friend bought the Alhambra Aniversary Edition. It cames with better components, a board, and the The Vizier's Favor expansion.

I really like that pack and found it really worth the money, so I deceided to buy one for myself.

I bought the exactly the same edition as he did. The golden box Anniversary edition, but mine came without the The Vizier's Favor expansion wich includes:

The Vizier's Favor

The Builders Huts"

The Currency Exchange

And a set of bonus card

Could you send me that pack. This was one of the reasons I bought the Aniversary edition on the first place becuse I wanted the better components and that Expansion (I do not care for the others, that is why I did not go for the Big Box).

Here follow my adress:

Name: Rodrigo Moreira Corrêa
Address: Rua Alterosa, 91/201, Prado
Belo Horizonte - MG - Brasil
Post code: 30411-283

Thank you for your time,

Rodrigo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
You sure this is included in Anniversary Edition?
I've nowhere found any indication.
Probably it was some kind of advertisment bundle your friend got?

Anyways I'd rather try sending them a Mail at info@queen-games.de
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Z
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of the Anniversary edition, purchased 7-8 months ago, came with the Vizier's Favor Expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Jensen
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
laphilfan wrote:
My copy of the Anniversary edition, purchased 7-8 months ago, came with the Vizier's Favor Expansion.

My Anniversary copy came with it, too, though its mention of inclusion was on an outer box overwrap, not on the box packaging itself (and its photos of included pieces). Furthermore the rules for the Anniversary Edition inside are separate than what was included for the Vizier's Favor pieces (that looks to be same small-sized print/flyer included in the normal standalone Expansion #1). This leads me to believe Vizier's was included in the Gold/Anniversary edition possibly for some regions of the world and not for others. Since Rodrigo ostensibly purchased in Brazil it may very well be a different pack-in strategy by the distributor than we saw in North America.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodrigo M. Corrêa
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
MG
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laphilfan wrote:

Ron Z, did it came inside the box or separated as a bundle? Right now I sent and e-mail to my friend asking the same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodrigo M. Corrêa
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
MG
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just confirmed with my friend, it came inside the Anniversary edition box, with no special mention of it on the cover or on the back. So we already have two guys with that situation.

So my request is valid. And that´s one of the reasons I chose to buy this version (cool pieces and the only expansion I think is necessary) and not the Big box one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Jensen
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rmcorrea wrote:
Just confirmed with my friend, it came inside the Anniversary edition box, with no special mention of it on the cover or on the back. So we already have two guys with that situation.

So my request is valid. And that´s one of the reasons I chose to buy this version (cool pieces and the only expansion I think is necessary) and not the Big box one.

Rodrigo: The Vizier's expansion could be seen as a "pack in bundle" for the version I bought in that the Vizier Tokens, card pack, Builder Huts tiles and rule sheet were all separate from the items needed for the base game even though included inside the main box.

If only your Vizier tokens are missing, but you got everything else for Expansion #1, I'd be inclined Queen's sub-distributor's production vendor made an error in prepping inventory. If the whole expansion is missing from your box it points toward being different distribution strategies in different world regions. The Anniversary Edition was, after all, a multi-lingual edition and none of the base box's packaging nor rule sheet indicate a Vizier Favor inclusion as mandatory for the version. If you made your purchasing decision based on what you saw others get in this edition in other world regions that is not really fair to consider it a Queen error unless the distributor from whom you purchased your version was selling inventory with the overwrap saying Vizier's Favor is included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodrigo M. Corrêa
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
MG
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bryan, I got my game from the same distributor as my friend did: Thought Hammer.com .

If you look for Alhambra Anniversary edition on the Thought Hammer site, and read the description, you will find this: "... this special edition of Alhambra comes complete with deluxe counters and components, and includes the first expansion, Viziers Favor." You can check by yourself:

http://www.thoughthammer.com/alhambra-anniversary-edition-p-...

Both boxes have the same information, and does not mention the existance of an expansion inside. But his came with it, mine didn't.

I alredy got an e-mail from Queen Games, and they will provide me the missing parts laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bender
United States
New River
Arizona
flag msg tools
Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God
mbmbmbmbmb
I am curious why you would post this here instead of just emailing the company directly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nikki pontius
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Rodrigo,

Please contact me directly here on BGG with your missing components and address (I do realize you put this info above) and I will help you get your missing components.

Nikki QG-US

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.