A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition)» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 9 Players game through wiki rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dario garcia
msg tools
mbmb
Hi all,

we have developed an online application for managing online games.
The procedure works through a wiki page where the map is available (updated by the master through a web interface) and actions are posted, and mail for communication.

You can see an example here:
http://gotest.dabax.net/
user:test
pass:test

We are currently looking for serious, commited, non-noob players to start a new game.
If you would be interested send an email to:
got@dabax.net

Enjoy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe post that in the first edition forums instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dario garcia
msg tools
mbmb
Already did that.
Why though? People playing the 1st edition is more prone to play online?
We play with the addapted rules of the 2nd edition anyway...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's at all possible to play the 2nd edition on it, then sure :) But the map doesn't look the same. Some other regions, as far as I can tell (never played the 1st edition), so would probably be a bit confusing to play 2nd on the old map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dario garcia
msg tools
mbmb
Well it's a 9 player game, so the map is the one for 9 players.
It's a map made by some fans, but which is quite good, plus it adds the Tully, Arryn and Targaryen who can muster Dragons.

We are currently working on expanding the available maps to the 5 and 6 players maps. Although we haven't decided which one to use (1st or 2nd ed.). I only own the 1st ed. so I'm not that familiar with the 2ed. map.

Be as it may, regardless of the map the game is still the same (almost) and its the same fun to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it was the same game, it would be only one entry on BGG ;) But I see your point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Amey
United States
Eastern Shore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dario,

Do you have any intentions of starting another game while your first game is in progress? I just noticed your post while looking for the differences between the 1st and 2nd additions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dario garcia
msg tools
mbmb
We are currently (and always) looking for players. However, we only check this board once in a while.
Anyone interested contact us through mail at got@dabax.net, and we will let you know when is the next game starting and any other info you may require.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.