Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Rintoul
Switzerland
Nyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the situation.

During the Captain phase. I have the wharf and the harbour

All the boats are full after placement of goods by previous players except the corn ship which has 1 space left.

I have 4 corn and 2 indigo.

The player who follows me has 1 corn.

Can I ship 1 corn on the corn ship thus blocking my opponent from using it and gaining a bonus VP, then the following round ship the remaining 3 corn on my wharf for 3VP + 1 bounus VP. ending up with 6VPs for that sequence of moves.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes. You can. You have the rules exactly right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Wills
Australia
Panania
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You would get 4 points, plus 2 bonus harbour points, plus 1 extra if you were the person who actually chose the Captain role.

So, 6 or 7 points total.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Feiler
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well he couldn't get the Captain bonus point in this situation - other players have already shipped, and the Captain bonus only applies on your very first shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Wills
Australia
Panania
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DookTibs wrote:
Well he couldn't get the Captain bonus point in this situation - other players have already shipped, and the Captain bonus only applies on your very first shipment.

I wasn't sure what the timing was for the statement 'placement of goods by previous players' (ie this Captain phase or a previous one) - hence my clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.