United States
Kennedale
Texas
flag msg tools
Here we go...
badge
Here we go...
mbmbmbmbmb
Kingdom Death Recovery Auction (i.e. I spent too much money and I need to recover some) - Ends 24JAN2013 09:00PM CST

As the titles says I probably pledged too much on the Kickstarter for Kingdom Death and now I'm trying to recover a portion of it. Feel free to ask questions. Pictures are available upon request.

All bids must be in $1 increments.

Games included are:
Race for the Galaxy
Roma
En Garde
Raj
Hemloch
Train of Thought
Epigo
Zauberschwert & Drachenei
Atlanteon
Dicemaster: Cities of Doom
Fanstasy Business
Sushi Roll
Employee of the Month

End date will be 24JAN2013 at 09:00 PM CST. All items must go at least 2 hours without a bid for the auction to be closed. Otherwise, the item will be extended until such a time occurs.

Buyer will pay actual shipping cost from zip code 32566.

Once all auctions are finished, I will list the items in the marketplace so that BGG will get their 3% commission. All winners will then be contacted to make the purchase through the marketplace.

I will list a description of each game. Please ask any additional questions about the games before bidding.

I will ship internationally.

I accept PayPal, money orders, and checks (must wait to clear).

Ron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.