Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to pass on a big thank you to everyone on this board. I've learned a great many things, found awesome games, met some very cool people, and enjoyed many intelligent discussions.

Since I've gamed from Age 7, I've played many many games, and been a part of many groups, forums, discussion, etc...and this has been by far the best.

Even with the little squabbles, I haven't seen the hostility, or animosity, or "clickishness" of many other sites.

And if you ask a question about something, which is standard knowledge for everyone else, people here don't make you feel like a moron. They post up links and offer sincere help...look at when the bag was lost in Germany with all the BGG equipment, people offered to travel and take time out of their schedule to help out. Or all of the parents asking for help to select games for children, people are truly working at finding the best game, not just throwing out games to be funny or to setup the parents.

I look forward each day to logging on to BGG.

Thank you for a great place to be a part of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Packard
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps Steves think alike, for you echoed my thoughts. But I couldn't have said it better. Merry Christmas and a huge Thank You to all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.