Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Romanoski
United States
Osceola
Wi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for a group (or looking to get one together) for some gaming action in Western Wisconsin in the River Falls, Hudson, New Richmond area. Heck, I would even cross the river into Minnesota as long as I didn't have to go as far as the 'cities. Anyone out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Zielinski

Twin Cities
Minnesota
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I am looking for some regular ASL, CC and FF players. I live in Apple Valley so it would not be a major undertaking to travel either way. I have a semi regular partner but there are times that we can't play so the more the merrier. Maybe we can schedule something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
droma wrote:
Looking for a group (or looking to get one together) for some gaming action in Western Wisconsin in the River Falls, Hudson, New Richmond area. Heck, I would even cross the river into Minnesota as long as I didn't have to go as far as the 'cities. Anyone out there?

Twin Cities is one of the largest gaming scenes in the country. Every month there is something called the "Minneapolis Board Game Marathon" where people take over a hotel meeting room and play all weekend long. Usually about 60-80 people show up to that alone! Yes, it's a jog for someone from WI, but I would think to be able to play all day for cheap is a big enough draw since the people there are pretty awesome.

http://www.mbgmevents.com/

Also, something to keep an eye open for is Con Of The North. It's located on the east side of town, and it's just s quick skip on 94 from Hudson.

http://www.conofthenorth.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Romanoski
United States
Osceola
Wi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply but I have been wildly busy.
@Stagger Lee
Thanks for the heads-up about the marathon and the con, they both look pretty interesting. I think i'll have to check them both out!

@wargamerjon
Apple Valley is certainly not that far of a trip for some good gaming. I actually grew up in Burnsville, and my parents are still there. I have a pretty busy schedule right now, but hopefully things will begin to free up soon. I'll geekmail you once things do and maybe we can figure something out.

Thanks for the replies, both of you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.