Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Fenrick
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have one of the coupons these guys give out for like 5 bucks? I'm not actually sure either of them do that, but I know some companies do so thought it was worth asking.

Also, not sure this is the right forum to post this in. I did know I would get blasted in Hot Deals with the "Uh, nub do you know what a Hot Deal even is?!?!" Hopefully this is the "cool" place to ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Low
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe discussing retailers thread? In any case, I've been following the 'Hot Deals' thread and have subscribed to the CSI newsletter. Unfortunately, there's been no word of any promotions for "$5 credit off a $50 purchase" etc. to my knowledge.

For a while there was such a code (cn41), but it expired just before the new year. I do not know when the next will appear so you may want to make the decision whether or not you want immediate gratification for $5 extra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
I know that Miniature Market sometimes has codes available as they posted one here as a promo for the BGG Secret Santa.
Code was for 5% or 10% off I think.

I'm sure they don't just give them out all the time, but maybe after you've bought several times or spent a certain amount.

They both already have a discount program.
Miniature Market buys get 1 point per dollar spent for future purchases. ($1 = 1 point = $0.01 discount)
CSI has their own program but I don't know how it works as I can't see the table on their site (or it's broken), but I believe it's a "more you spent, bigger your future discount" type system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually found one from csi. I guess it came to all bgg secret Santa recipients. 5 dollar gift card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.