- Tim HarrisonUnited States
WARNING: Not for the faint of heart.
This is somewhat like Brain Burner Variant #1.
Play the game as normal with the following changes:
1) Players start with no cards.
2) All cards are facedown. Cards now simply represent Action Points. The island names on the card are ignored.
3) To build a bridge, play any one card (one AP) and place it on ANY open space.
4) To remove a bridge, play any two cards (two APs) and remove ANY one of your opponents bridges.
This variant emphasizes timing and efficient use of APs for destroying your opponent's bridges.
- [+] Dice rolls