2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Need some advice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

New Jersey
msg tools
Hi all

I'm new to all this, and many have been helpful. I bought Manisons of madness and elder signs, as well as Memoir44. These are the first board games I ever bought with these type of gamplay and pieces.

The quest is, what do you recondmend that I use to pack the mansions of madness pieces, as well as Elder Signs? Should I use Pill boxes for the token type pieces. I did see on a Mansion of Madness video someone using sort of a individula zip lock card size bags to pack the diffrent category cards.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bowers
United States
flag msg tools
For most chits, I use ziplock bags. Small ones appropriate to the number of counters. These are usually easy to find at craft and hobby stores. For cards I often print out tuck boxes available on this site in the files section under the game. I usually use card stock found at any office supply store for this. Others use organizing boxes such as those made by Plano and others. I am sure you will get a lot of other suggestions as well.
Some others make box inserts out of foam board.
Welcome aboard.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.