Subject: RULES!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Inman
United States
buckley
Washington
flag msg tools
So I just found out about this game, I read all the posts about it and who to contact and all the info is either outdated or wrong. is there anyway to get a copy of this game? I tried to contact Rocky and the email address is no longer active. Please help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Roberts

Unspecified
msg tools
Rocky passed away a year ago. I think Doug Larsen is still selling some version of their WWI rules but not sure about M&M. Might try asking over at www.theminiaturespage.com as a few folks that knew Rocky still hang out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oz Me
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not at home at the moment but can look in my basement and see if I have any copies of it left.

- Oz (who was one of the co-publishers of the 1986 edition of the game - blue cover)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oz Me
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear that Rocky passed away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Roberts

Unspecified
msg tools
Yeah, I only knew him via the web, we were on a number of forums together, but he was certainly quite the character. I remember seeing games of M&M being played at a bunch of conventions back in the day but never got a chance to try it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Tennant
msg tools
Did you have a copy of the Blue covered edition 5 rule book with the instructions on building the stand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.