Thumb up
1 Posts

Sink the Carrier» Forums » General

Subject: Where to start to print and play the game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Esteban Fernandez
flag msg tools
As 6/6/2014 all download links are removed, due to the publish of the game.

It's been a long time since the release of the game, and some things have changed, initially cubes where used to track fuel and to represent the Japanese planes, cards changed from mockups to 3D render, to the last ones, that I think are the best on a gameplay point of view (colors and quality) at least the best I can draw.

Anyway lets try to make this post as a guide on what to print, and what do you need to make yourself a copy of the game.

Rules: The most up to date rules are always the on Google Docs, you can download there as a PDF. There are not significant changes than from the ones on the BGG, most of the changes are reprashing of sentences and clarification, the case some big rules change, I'll update de BGG ones.

Board: Print the board I just use 4 A4 sheets of paper, one for each carrier, and two for the islands zone

Event cards: I like this ones, Fighters are white, Bombers are Green. Maybe not as nice as the 3D renders but much better from a gameplay point.

Tokens and player boards: Player's plane boards and tokens, also Japanese planes tokens, white and green as in the cards.

Player Boards:

With this and 4-8 six sided dice will be enough, you need some timer also, there are lots of Android/iOs free apps wich I think are the best option.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.