Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Tamburo
United States
Justice
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the word that Andean Abyss made it in for tournament play at WBC.

Thinking right now is to use the "short" scenario provided in C3i for the preliminary heats then switch to the fuller games in the semis and finals.

Also, the longer term plan is this will be an umbrella for tournament play of all the COIN games as they come out (similar to how the Battles of the American Revolution games are handled).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Stewart
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's sooo Hot out here...
mbmbmbmbmb
How is the SHORT scenario run?

RULES To the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don't Blink
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I have gathered, short scenario is 24 randomly selected cards, and two propaganda cards, each shuffled in 50% of the deck.

Can others confirm this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Tamburo
United States
Justice
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. It is 24 Event Cards and 2 Propaganda Cards. The shuffling splits the cards into 4 decks of 6. The propaganda cards are in the second and fourth of those decks (thus you know they will come up roughly half way through and somewhere near the end).

Other elements include some additional setup of pieces (to represent the factions being already ramped up) and also Victory cannot be declared in the first Propaganda card, only the second.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.