Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the buildings in the game meant to be a limit on how many you can have in play? I don't know if there is a reasonable chance that they could run out or not. Just wondering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you get back your buildings when each wonder is scored, it seems like a very, very slim chance of running out of buildings. Basically, you'd have to successfully build every card you draw, plus accept multiple large offers from others that include marketplace cards.

If the other players let you do this, you'd probably win due to having majority in nearly every wonder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
I don't think I've seen someone place more than two-thirds of his or her buildings since they're returned to a player's pool after a region is scored.

How about this ruling on the fly? If you can place all your buildings, you get to smack everyone else in the forehead because they're dopes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.