Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
21 Posts

Android: Netrunner – Cyber Exodus» Forums » Strategy

Subject: The New HB, the turtle straps on a jetpack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
With Cyber Exodus due out in the next month, I thought I'd get a head start on things. I've been extremely excited about Chimera coming out. When I first saw it, I tried putting it into Jinteki back when all we really had for Jinteki was the core. That deck, (and this one) are meant to be rush decks. What makes them truly possible are a critical mass of cheap ETR ICE, including new all-star Chimera. The basic premise is this, put out cheap ETR ICE of all three types, forcing the runner to build a full rig before running. Chimera, being able to switch around, really fills in this ability. Once a runner finds the right breaker, that type of ICE is essentially useless. We are not trying to out-money the runner, but out-tempo them. So here's the list:

Cards: 45 / 45
Agenda points: 21 / 20
Influence: 15 / 15

Identity
1x Engineering the Future

Agenda (9)
3x Accelerated Beta Test
3x Executive Retreat
3x Project Vitruvius

Asset (7)
3x Adonis Campaign
2x Aggressive Secretary
2x Melange Mining Corp

Ice (21)
3x Chum ●●●
3x Chimera
3x Enigma
3x Ice Wall ●●●
3x Ichi 1.0
3x Rototurret
3x Wall of Static

Operation (5)
1x Biotic Labor
3x Hedge Fund
1x Precognition ●●●

Upgrade (3)
3x Akitaro Watanabe ●●●●●●


This deck is on a tight credit and click budget. We want to win by turn 10. That means we have the starting 5 credits, starting hand of 5 cards, 10 turns of forced draws, and 30 clicks. This makes for 15 cards and 35 click equivalents (a slightly interchangeable way to account for both clicks and credits). As we're using HB (and this is a big reason why we want to) the corp identity can pretty easily generate another 10 credits.


First, why turn 10? We have 9 agendas out of 45 cards meaning we should, on average, see 3 agendas by turn 10. 10 is our goal, it'll probably take a few extra turns.

How many cards/clicks/credits does it take to win? We'll be using ABT, Executive Retreat, and Project Vitruvius (from Cyber Exodus; we know its a 3/2 and I don't really care what its ability is). This means at best we'll use 3 cards, 3 install clicks, 11 advancement clicks, and 11 credits in order to score the 7 points. This totals 25 click equivalents. At max we use 3 cards and 33 click equivalents (3 Executive Retreats with REALLY bad luck and delays us 2-3 turns).

Next we need protection. With 21 ICE in 45 cards we'll draw on average 7 ICE out of our 15 total draws. Our ICE ranges in value from 1 to 5 and averages out to 3 credits per ICE. (I priced Chimera at 4 for purposes of this comparison, as ideally it gets paired with Akitaro or Chum to keep the runner from draining too many funds). If we install all 7, and rez 6 it will cost us 7 clicks, 18 credits, and 4-6 extra credits for making deeper servers. This comes to @30 click equivalents and 7 cards.

We are now at needing (assuming a good agenda draw):
10 cards
21 clicks
34 credits

Subtract our base 10 turn economy and we get:
5 extra cards
9 extra clicks
short 19 more credits

So we need to turn 5 cards and 9 clicks into 19 credits.

3 Adonis Campaigns essentially gets us there. Accelerated Beta Test is a beast averaging 1.4 ICE found and saving an average 1.4 clicks and 4.2 credits. Akitaro on the ICE server saves an average of 2 credits per ICE (I have him saving the full 4 on Chimera which balances out the two 1-cost ICE). Assuming 4 ICE on the tower, he costs a card, click, and credit to save 8 credits making him:
1 card + 1 click = 7 credits.

Interestingly, 3 turns of MMC puts us over on click budget, meaning either winning later or putting out fewer ICE. This almost makes it the least useful credit generator and tempts me to pull the 2 MMCs and Precog in favor of Beanstalk Royalties (which turns a card and click into 3 credits).

Our Credit generation is then:
Akitaro: 1 card + 1 click = 7 credits
Adonis Campaign: 1 card + 1 click = 6 credits
Hedge Fund: 1 card + 1 click = 4 credits.
MMC (used once): 1 card + 4 clicks = 5 credits**
MMC (used twice): 1 card + 7 clicks = 11 credits**
MMC (used thrice): 1 card + 10 clicks = 17 credits**

Hence, if we draw 1 each of Akitaro, Adonis, and Hedge we're there. I actually don't want to see MMC, but it acts as a money back-up for the time being. ABT is just bonus. Any unused clicks (and cards) translates into winning earlier!

** I need to subtract 1 per turn of usage here due to having already added in the HB identity bonus earlier. Any turn I'm triple clicking means no installation and hence no extra credit.

The Aggressive Secretaries and Biotic Labor are present to cheese out a win should the runner get a full rig earlier than we can handle. I can easily see going 3x Biotic and leaving out the AggSecs. Ichi and Chum are present to make the runner go ouch and not just run all over our servers feeling safe with just ETR. Having both net damage and program destruction will hopefully catch a critical program. We don't expect to blank the runner of all programs of one type, but if we can delay their finding the missing one, great!

So that's the deck. A turn 10 corp win via Agendas.




15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Great concept! It's kinda true that its much more viable with chimera... I've been super irritated at how HB just turtles, and your deck satiates my need for speed and your click budget analysis is super interesting, I wonder how that pans out in a real game? I very surprised that you didn't value MMC more... Any game I rush it successfully, I stand a much much better chance of winning.

Right now the same can be achieved by replacing Vitruvius its PSF and chimera with another piece of ice sacrificing a bit of speed (though nothing comes to mind... There's very few solid neutral ice. Otherwise would have to get expensive heimdalls or the crap viktor... Hmm... Inferior or just going lower on the ice, which is not recommended in one relying on ABT or ETRs.

So interesting, love it

I've also been trying to build a jinteki deck inside HB.... S instead of trying to get economy and secretary in to jinteki, get tricks and junebug into HB. Turned into an interesting but unfinished exercise. Fringe strategies are the best
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Really fascinating way to approach deck building, thanks for the insight.

Have you tried to proxy this? I'm interested to know if your play experience matches your theory.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Čurla
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mb
tranenturm wrote:
With Cyber Exodus due out in the next month, I thought I'd get a head start on things. I've been extremely excited about Chimera coming out. When I first saw it, I tried putting it into Jinteki back when all we really had for Jinteki was the core. That deck, (and this one) are meant to be rush decks. What makes them truly possible are a critical mass of cheap ETR ICE, including new all-star Chimera. The basic premise is this, put out cheap ETR ICE of all three types, forcing the runner to build a full rig before running. Chimera, being able to switch around, really fills in this ability. Once a runner finds the right breaker, that type of ICE is essentially useless. We are not trying to out-money the runner, but out-tempo them. So here's the list:

Cards: 45 / 45
Agenda points: 21 / 20
Influence: 15 / 15

Identity
1x Engineering the Future

Agenda (9)
3x Accelerated Beta Test
3x Executive Retreat
3x Project Vitruvius

Asset (7)
3x Adonis Campaign
2x Aggressive Secretary
2x Melange Mining Corp

Ice (21)
3x Chum ●●●
3x Chimera
3x Enigma
3x Ice Wall ●●●
3x Ichi 1.0
3x Rototurret
3x Wall of Static

Operation (5)
1x Biotic Labor
3x Hedge Fund
1x Precognition ●●●

Upgrade (3)
3x Akitaro Watanabe ●●●●●●


This deck is on a tight credit and click budget. We want to win by turn 10. That means we have the starting 5 credits, starting hand of 5 cards, 10 turns of forced draws, and 30 clicks. This makes for 15 cards and 35 click equivalents (a slightly interchangeable way to account for both clicks and credits). As we're using HB (and this is a big reason why we want to) the corp identity can pretty easily generate another 10 credits.


First, why turn 10? We have 9 agendas out of 45 cards meaning we should, on average, see 3 agendas by turn 10. 10 is our goal, it'll probably take a few extra turns.

How many cards/clicks/credits does it take to win? We'll be using ABT, Executive Retreat, and Project Vitruvius (from Cyber Exodus; we know its a 3/2 and I don't really care what its ability is). This means at best we'll use 3 cards, 3 install clicks, 11 advancement clicks, and 11 credits in order to score the 7 points. This totals 25 click equivalents. At max we use 3 cards and 33 click equivalents (3 Executive Retreats with REALLY bad luck and delays us 2-3 turns).

Next we need protection. With 21 ICE in 45 cards we'll draw on average 7 ICE out of our 15 total draws. Our ICE ranges in value from 1 to 5 and averages out to 3 credits per ICE. (I priced Chimera at 4 for purposes of this comparison, as ideally it gets paired with Akitaro or Chum to keep the runner from draining too many funds). If we install all 7, and rez 6 it will cost us 7 clicks, 18 credits, and 4-6 extra credits for making deeper servers. This comes to @30 click equivalents and 7 cards.

We are now at needing (assuming a good agenda draw):
10 cards
21 clicks
34 credits

Subtract our base 10 turn economy and we get:
5 extra cards
9 extra clicks
short 19 more credits

So we need to turn 5 cards and 9 clicks into 19 credits.

3 Adonis Campaigns essentially gets us there. Accelerated Beta Test is a beast averaging 1.4 ICE found and saving an average 1.4 clicks and 4.2 credits. Akitaro on the ICE server saves an average of 2 credits per ICE (I have him saving the full 4 on Chimera which balances out the two 1-cost ICE). Assuming 4 ICE on the tower, he costs a card, click, and credit to save 8 credits making him:
1 card + 1 click = 7 credits.

Interestingly, 3 turns of MMC puts us over on click budget, meaning either winning later or putting out fewer ICE. This almost makes it the least useful credit generator and tempts me to pull the 2 MMCs and Precog in favor of Beanstalk Royalties (which turns a card and click into 3 credits).

Our Credit generation is then:
Akitaro: 1 card + 1 click = 7 credits
Adonis Campaign: 1 card + 1 click = 6 credits
Hedge Fund: 1 card + 1 click = 4 credits.
MMC (used once): 1 card + 4 clicks = 5 credits**
MMC (used twice): 1 card + 7 clicks = 11 credits**
MMC (used thrice): 1 card + 10 clicks = 17 credits**

Hence, if we draw 1 each of Akitaro, Adonis, and Hedge we're there. I actually don't want to see MMC, but it acts as a money back-up for the time being. ABT is just bonus. Any unused clicks (and cards) translates into winning earlier!

** I need to subtract 1 per turn of usage here due to having already added in the HB identity bonus earlier. Any turn I'm triple clicking means no installation and hence no extra credit.

The Aggressive Secretaries and Biotic Labor are present to cheese out a win should the runner get a full rig earlier than we can handle. I can easily see going 3x Biotic and leaving out the AggSecs. Ichi and Chum are present to make the runner go ouch and not just run all over our servers feeling safe with just ETR. Having both net damage and program destruction will hopefully catch a critical program. We don't expect to blank the runner of all programs of one type, but if we can delay their finding the missing one, great!

So that's the deck. A turn 10 corp win via Agendas.





You are aware that chimeras are very bad vs. crypsis? This whole deck goes upside down if he hits the table. Altough it is still debatable but I think that crypsis will get a lot more facetime with chimera. You do have some tempo edge with runner having crypsis early, but you also get behind in credits. Be aware that the runner can simply facepalm into chimera 4 times which would cost you 8 credits (I for instance, would do that would do that). There are way to many things to take into account.
Also if the runner stops you somewhere during your plan, you are dead. You have only cheap ice and he would iceskate through your servers. You have no means to transit into lategame, no Plan B.
Nice idea, but I have my doubts
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ony Moose
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Akitaro is there to make Chimera free to rez.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Čurla
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mb
Kandiru wrote:
Akitaro is there to make Chimera free to rez.
mmm, yes. We all know how two card combos work. They do, sometimes. Are you really willing to let so much to pure luck? Maybe it's just me, but not my style.
Not to mention that Akitaro is thrashable, and he doesn't have such a high cost. Having him under chimera simply shouts for thrashing.
As I said, cool idea, but way too many holes.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Strey wrote:
Really fascinating way to approach deck building, thanks for the insight.

Have you tried to proxy this? I'm interested to know if your play experience matches your theory.

I havent proxied yet as I don't really like cards that aren't the real card. Earlier tests without chimera in Jinteki did okay. It really is a race and your ability to get them to stumble into damage or program destruction makes a big difference. I don't have statistical meaningful win/loss but it has achieved a 10 turn win.

It doesn't play itself. Particularly vs Tinkering and/or Inside Job the runner can grab an early agenda. But they can do that vs any deck. Good timing is as important here as it is with any deck.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BigBadBroloski wrote:
Kandiru wrote:
Akitaro is there to make Chimera free to rez.
mmm, yes. We all know how two card combos work. They do, sometimes. Are you really willing to let so much to pure luck? Maybe it's just me, but not my style.
Not to mention that Akitaro is thrashable, and he doesn't have such a high cost. Having him under chimera simply shouts for thrashing.
As I said, cool idea, but way too many holes.

There's more to the deck than just chimera, but you're right in that crypsis works well vs chimera. I just don't see crypsis used a whole lot. Plus, as our ICE is relatively cheap we can go a little deeper (at least on one server) making the runner load up on virus tokens. Crypsis is a huge tempo drain. So the runner CAN get through but won't end up running all the time.

Akitaro is great but as you say, he doesn't always show. Which is why chum is there to sit in front of chimera. If your intention is to just bounce once a turn to drain credits (which you do if chimera is naked) chum makes you pay.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuism wrote:
Great concept! It's kinda true that its much more viable with chimera... I've been super irritated at how HB just turtles, and your deck satiates my need for speed :) and your click budget analysis is super interesting, I wonder how that pans out in a real game? I very surprised that you didn't value MMC more... Any game I rush it successfully, I stand a much much better chance of winning.

Right now the same can be achieved by replacing Vitruvius its PSF and chimera with another piece of ice sacrificing a bit of speed (though nothing comes to mind... There's very few solid neutral ice. Otherwise would have to get expensive heimdalls or the crap viktor... Hmm... Inferior :( or just going lower on the ice, which is not recommended in one relying on ABT or ETRs.

So interesting, love it :)

I've also been trying to build a jinteki deck inside HB.... S instead of trying to get economy and secretary in to jinteki, get tricks and junebug into HB. Turned into an interesting but unfinished exercise. Fringe strategies are the best :)

The MMC surprises me too. (almost) Every time I've played it in other decks it feels like it wins the game for me. The difference here is the premium on clicks combined with HBs natural credit generation being suppressed while clicking for MMC. This deck also doesn't need as much cash as others do. When you're trying to Rez a Janus vs an Ice Wall... A single Janus is 5/6s my credit budget for rezzing ICE.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Čurla
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mb
tranenturm wrote:
Tuism wrote:
Great concept! It's kinda true that its much more viable with chimera... I've been super irritated at how HB just turtles, and your deck satiates my need for speed and your click budget analysis is super interesting, I wonder how that pans out in a real game? I very surprised that you didn't value MMC more... Any game I rush it successfully, I stand a much much better chance of winning.

Right now the same can be achieved by replacing Vitruvius its PSF and chimera with another piece of ice sacrificing a bit of speed (though nothing comes to mind... There's very few solid neutral ice. Otherwise would have to get expensive heimdalls or the crap viktor... Hmm... Inferior or just going lower on the ice, which is not recommended in one relying on ABT or ETRs.

So interesting, love it

I've also been trying to build a jinteki deck inside HB.... S instead of trying to get economy and secretary in to jinteki, get tricks and junebug into HB. Turned into an interesting but unfinished exercise. Fringe strategies are the best

The MMC surprises me too. (almost) Every time I've played it in other decks it feels like it wins the game for me. The difference here is the premium on clicks combined with HBs natural credit generation being suppressed while clicking for MMC. This deck also doesn't need as much cash as others do. When you're trying to Rez a Janus vs an Ice Wall... A single Janus is 5/6s my credit budget for rezzing ICE.


On the off note: I think that jinteki would be a better choice here instead of hb. The new identity ofcourse. It wouldn't be so fast though. But still...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Turtle straps on a jetpack. Love the name.

I also have my doubts, but I do love the concept. I will follow the results of this deck closely.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lluluien
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
OP, I think this deck idea is 12 kinds of brilliant. If it doesn't do anything else for my local game, it will give me a trainer deck to use to teach my buddies to stop sucking at playing Runner. Being a successful Runner is contingent on measured aggression and taking informed risks, which they are always too scared to do.

Playing passively vs this deck will guarantee you lose every time. For instance, the strategy that another poster said of using Chimera to bleed you out of credits is one they would never consider.

To the unbeliever: I agree that you have a couple of valid concerns about this deck, but I think the idea is sound enough that it warrants playtesting at the very least, and it's going to get some from me.

Correspondingly, the OP did a VERY good job of analyzing his goals and time targets and came to a mathematical conclusion that the HB identity was necessary to the concept. So I doubt very much that Jinteki will work better, in the vacuum of evidence you have provided to defend that assertion
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Čurla
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mb
lluluien wrote:
OP, I think this deck idea is 12 kinds of brilliant. If it doesn't do anything else for my local game, it will give me a trainer deck to use to teach my buddies to stop sucking at playing Runner. Being a successful Runner is contingent on measured aggression and taking informed risks, which they are always too scared to do.

Playing passively vs this deck will guarantee you lose every time. For instance, the strategy that another poster said of using Chimera to bleed you out of credits is one they would never consider.

To the unbeliever: I agree that you have a couple of valid concerns about this deck, but I think the idea is sound enough that it warrants playtesting at the very least, and it's going to get some from me.

Correspondingly, the OP did a VERY good job of analyzing his goals and time targets and came to a mathematical conclusion that the HB identity was necessary to the concept. So I doubt very much that Jinteki will work better, in the vacuum of evidence you have provided to defend that assertion

Didn't feel like elaborating just giving food for thought. But if you insist: this decks speed lies in its varied ice and hoping that the runner does not get the programs he needs fast enough. Jinteki loses your 10 credits in exchange for runner control. It is a bit more stable during the midgame where I think this deck gets behind if it isnt leading big. What if your agenda gets stolen from your hq? It can delay you for about 3-4 turns if agendas come in a steady rhythm. While jinteki slows the runner forcing him to run central. If your centrals have ichis, rotos and lets say katanas and your remote barrier and a code you opponent needs all three breakers, while your central servers are better protected (the point of the game imho is not only to win but to minimise the agenda points your opponent gets).
Effectivly what this does: stabilizies your midgame for the cost of speed.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
This deck seriously wants to play anonymous tip. I'd also consider actually playing 1-2 Shipment from Mirrormorph. You definitely will have turns where you installx3 and shipment turns a card and a bit into two clicks.

Also, I'd cut chum to add beanstalk royalties. Once they know what's behind chum then chum is weak in this deck, unless it's chum-chimera, but really anything+chimera is already good. Chum is for beefing up non-ETR ice like hunter.

I'd go: -2 Melange, Precog and -2 Agg-sec, -3 Chum. +3 Anonymous tip, +3 Beanstalk, +1 Mirrormorph, +1 Biotic Labor.

I think 18 is enough ICE with Anonymous tips in there for draw, but you could cut something to put 1-2 Draco in maybe. I'd also consider cutting some Ichi for Draco.

If you only use Melange once you'd literally be better off clicking for bits, and I don't see you using it more then twice before replacing it.

Put some afterburners on this baby.

Biotic Labor is your parachute.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Scott
Canada
lethbridge
Alberta
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BigBadBroloski wrote:
Kandiru wrote:
Akitaro is there to make Chimera free to rez.
mmm, yes. We all know how two card combos work. They do, sometimes. Are you really willing to let so much to pure luck? Maybe it's just me, but not my style.
Not to mention that Akitaro is thrashable, and he doesn't have such a high cost. Having him under chimera simply shouts for thrashing.
As I said, cool idea, but way too many holes.

Um, am I missing something? Isn't that the point. Once you have Akitaro under a Chimera, you have an impenetrable data fort, til the runner has his full rig up and running.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Creve Coeur
MO
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lemec78 wrote:
Um, am I missing something? Isn't that the point. Once you have Akitaro under a Chimera, you have an impenetrable data fort, til the runner has his full rig up and running.
Or Crypsis, or Inside Job, or Tinkering, or...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Finkel
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
astroglide wrote:
lemec78 wrote:
Um, am I missing something? Isn't that the point. Once you have Akitaro under a Chimera, you have an impenetrable data fort, til the runner has his full rig up and running.
Or Crypsis, or Inside Job, or Tinkering, or...

... or run, Special Order, install, run. But this is true for any ICE. I'm still optimistic about Akitaro + Chimera.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Finkel
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Think you might include Viper instead of Enigma? Or do you think the trace is worse than the strength?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Azeltir wrote:
Think you might include Viper instead of Enigma? Or do you think the trace is worse than the strength?

I wouldn't in this deck. The strategy is to make breaker type the critical component, not amounts of credits. Pulling in trace breaks that strategy. Of course you could go a different direction on ICE with a rush deck and make something else the critical limitation for the runner.

With more folks starting to like crypsis this deck might need to go a different direction anyway as Crypsis does do a number on it. When I first was designing it crypsis wasn't so hot in my meta. Things are changing...

Which is good. I like it when rush decks are plausible but not dominant. When they become dominant (looking at other games) they can seriously warp the meta.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Finkel
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, and for us poor paupers without three copies of Akitaro, what would you recommend in the third one's place? Do you think a similar deck is plausible with only one core set?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Azeltir wrote:
Oh, and for us poor paupers without three copies of Akitaro, what would you recommend in the third one's place? Do you think a similar deck is plausible with only one core set?

That's a tough question. Chum is also in there to tax the runner from just going at Chimera just to run your credits. Of course you don't have to rez Chimera on the turns there are no agendas. Akitaro is great as it "protects" chimera while giving you econ a boost. So you can certainly replace the protection, or the economy, but it's hard to replace both.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls