Subject: First edition with upgrade kit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Petr Klasna
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys!
Is there anyone with some pictures of the first edition board with upgrade kit cards? How does they fit on the board? Are they too big for their slots or is it OK and not very annoying?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jersey
United States
Rives Junction
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find exactly what you were looking for but here is a full comparison, component by component of the 1st & 2nd edition. Hopefully it helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arek
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are much too big, but it isn't annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jersey
United States
Rives Junction
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice avatar Arek!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Klasna
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I know this comparison, but I had on mind a picture from the 1st edition with card from upgrade pack laying on it:)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Klasna
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And can the game be comfortably played with the cards laying on the border as they should? Because I have already problems with space on my small table with this game. And if there would be need to lay the cards next to the board, that would be killer:)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Young
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The oversized cards on the first ed map do not interfere with game play much. The areas of the board that they cover are little used anyway. They do intrude on some spaces but do not cover them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Klasna
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arek
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZillaGod wrote:
Nice avatar Arek!

Thanks cool

Peter, cards from upgreade kit will be on Sauron's rings filed, but it realy isn't annoying (not as much as regions too small for big armies).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Klasna
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dagger777 wrote:
ZillaGod wrote:
Nice avatar Arek!

Peter, cards from upgreade kit will be on Sauron's rings filed, but it realy isn't annoying (not as much as regions too small for big armies).
Well, some regions are a little bit small, but I still prefer the older map to the newer:) (even with only pictures to compare)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.