Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

How does this card work?

1) Is the person one of your family members OR is it one that has not been born yet (extra people not on board)?

2) when can you place the person? Is it right away in that round (so essentially you are placing 2 in a row) OR can you place it anytime in that round (even on another persons turn)

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Deotte
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Its like an additional Action space just for you, but you have to pay 1 Food to use it and you can only use it if you either use "Fishing" or "Take 1 Reed" with another person earlier in the same round.

But if you do this, you receive either 3 Stone or you receive 1 Grain and 1 Vegetable.

(I am quoting BGG member Zlorfik from [here])

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crackhead Willy
msg tools
I just got this deck and mixed it in for our 2-man games. It seems way overpowered for 2-man games, where stone and veggies are usually impossible until mid game. Anyone else think this is absurdly strong? Sure you'll forgo a few wood but still....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Grace
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this in 2P last night. It is indeed very strong.

Amazingly, I also had "Market Fountain" [WA 020] from the Belgian deck - cost 3S, provides 3VP + 1F x 6....!

Needless to say, perhaps, I managed to get the Basket Maker and 5 x Stone Rooms. Total : 43, which is unusual for me....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.