Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Woohoo! I broke 200 games owned! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Dignam
United States
Lithia
FL
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Christmas was good! I now have over 200 games owned!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Yes, but how many played
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Lakeland
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VikingBerserker wrote:
over 200 games owned!


How much room does that take up? ...or maybe how many rooms?


Me being married, a more important question that comes to my mind is, if you're married, how is your wife handling this new milestone?


*edit: fixed typo*
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M C
Canada
Lethbridge
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Game group needed...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
paratrewpr wrote:
VikingBerserker wrote:
over 200 games owned!

how is your wide handling this new milestone?


Freudian slip eh?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
paratrewpr wrote:
VikingBerserker wrote:
over 200 games owned!


How much room does that take up? ...or maybe how many rooms?


Me being married, a more important question that comes to my mind is, if you're married, how is your wife handling this new milestone?


Well, I can tell you that my wife is sick of losing linen closets. Otherwise, she's surprisingly supportive. I have a little way to go before hitting 200, though.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Vaca
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm way past the 200 point, and my wife is still supportive of the hobby. Guess it helps that she plays them too. I'm a lucky guy.

...oh, and congratulations on passing the 200 point! What's the next milestone? Is there an upper bound?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Lakeland
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
neoshmengi wrote:
paratrewpr wrote:
VikingBerserker wrote:
over 200 games owned!

how is your wide handling this new milestone?


Freudian slip eh?



lol... dang that's a slip that could get me skinned alive. I assume you know I meant wife. hehe

I better edit that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Lakeland
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Patrick...

Just noticed this but your from Tampa I guess? Think we met once in Lakeland at a demo day. When your son won the card tourney. Unless I am mistaken.

Jeff

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dignam
United States
Lithia
FL
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
paratrewpr wrote:
Hey Patrick...

Just noticed this but your from Tampa I guess? Think we met once in Lakeland at a demo day. When your son won the card tourney. Unless I am mistaken.

Jeff



Yup that was me! Nice to hear from you! I hope you had a great holiday season.

My next milestone is well...300!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom "Snicker Daddy" Pancoast
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this like a threashold of insanity? Well, welcome to the crazy train game....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.