Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick
Canada
St-Bruno
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Read both the FAQ and the rules to make sure it's not answer in there. Also searched the rules clarification in here... no luck so far. Thematically and it's probably the good answer, I'd think that they can't combine (Woods Lore and Archery) but here this quick question out.

- My ranger is in a green location.
- He attacks an adjacent region via archery skill.
- That region is everything but green, for the sake of this example, lets say its black.
- Since the ranger reside in a green location, does the Woods Lore bonus applies even if the enemy is not in the green location but one location away (non-green) ?

My guess is no, but can't say I am sure... playing my first solo has I write this.

My group is Dwarf, Cleric and Ranger. Having a blast so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Ranger player board that came with my game, it says in small red letters in the Archery section, "May not be combined with Woods Lore". So you have to be in the same green location as the stuff you're attacking in order to get the +1 for Woods Lore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Jackie McLean - Let Freedom Ring
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bwingrave wrote:
On the Ranger player board that came with my game, it says in small red letters in the Archery section, "May not be combined with Woods Lore".

Yup, that's what it says on mine too. Also on the one with image uploaded here:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The funny thing is that we missed it initially during our last session, too, and went looking in the rules and FAQ before finally noticing it on the player board. Maybe it's the red combined with the small font. That's my excuse, anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
Canada
St-Bruno
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yup it says it too on mine... no clue how I missed that. Sorry for the crappy question. That one totally eluded me.

Thanks for all the quick replies!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.