Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to know when a noble could not be sent to parliment because he is under siege. If battles can be stopped at anytime how can something stay under siege?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of the rules says this:
Quote:
A siege is always successful and the town, city or castle plus all Nobles and royal heirs inside are captured unless delayed by "Bad Weather." In this case, the town, city or castle is termed "under siege."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you got bad weather 1 turn are you forced to go on with the siege next turn? I mean combat happens before parliament. Why would something still be under siege?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be under siege until your next turn. If someone else (such as the player whose faction was under siege!) were to call parliament, the nobles under siege would not be able to attend without your permission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was confused by the siege rules (Ariel version) too.

As i understand it. If you have a bigger force? you win automatically, but you may loose a noble killed in the battle.

If one noble with a large force makes successful siege,and that nobel is killed. What happens to his troupes. Do they just go under the crown deck (with titles and offices to the Chancery)???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dawn
United States
Monroe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
antiussentiment wrote:

As i understand it. If you have a bigger force? you win automatically, but you may loose a noble killed in the battle.

If one noble with a large force makes successful siege,and that nobel is killed. What happens to his troupes. Do they just go under the crown deck (with titles and offices to the Chancery)???

Yes, or at least that is how I have always played.

Long Live Kingmaker!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
kingmaker fan wrote:
antiussentiment wrote:

Yes, or at least that is how I have always played.

Long Live Kingmaker!

Yep - but bishops ALSO go to Chancery (at least in AH version, they do).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.