Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings friends,

I've just started to learn and play this game. I have read some posts about rules clarifications, but I don't find anything about doubts I have. Perhaps it can be due to a mistake in translated into spanish language.

Here, you have my doubts:
- In order to check infiltration in each area. That area should comply with both 2 conditions or it is enough that it complies with one of them??

- Eliminated enemy counters during a combat, should be placed again in the cup or they are discarded for the rest of the game?

- As far as I understand, US counters at isolated areas only can break the isolation by means an external US platoons, because the isolated unit can't do anything (move to a enemy area or combat againist a enemy area).

Thank you in advance for your help to clarify this matters.

Best regards!!

Jose Manuel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Y
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I speak to the first two.

I believe for infiltration it needs to meet both conditions.

Defeated units are flipped over to mark that they need to be cleared or are US controlled. If a unit is removed due to night or infiltration it is placed back into the cup.

I've never run into isolation, so I don't remember those rules off the top of my head.

Hope this helps, it's a wonderful game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rockinghorsedreams wrote:
I think I speak to the first two.

I believe for infiltration it needs to meet both conditions.

Defeated units are flipped over to mark that they need to be cleared or are US controlled. If a unit is removed due to night or infiltration it is placed back into the cup.

I've never run into isolation, so I don't remember those rules off the top of my head.

Hope this helps, it's a wonderful game.

Thank you!

Your answers help me a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.