Dan Hodges
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know, the game now has its own official space on the Fifth Column web site.

We're not quite in a position to start taking pre-orders yet, but it won't be long now.

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradshaw
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danielhodges wrote:
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know, the game now has its own official space on the Fifth Column web site.

We're not quite in a position to start taking pre-orders yet, but it won't be long now.

Dan

Can't wait!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Wakeham
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Link: http://fifthcolumngames.co.uk/CCindex.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Falcon

Fords
New Jersey
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll look forward to finally placing this gem on my preorder solitaire game geeklist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Perry
France
Lacour
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
salivating ....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Bultitude
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so excited it's not even true. I can't get on the 5th Column site at work - any news on potential prices?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cox
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if this question has already been addressed but are there any plans for future releases to explore more of the invasion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hodges
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Steve,

May well do.

When you receive the game you'll see that there are certainly possibilities there.

Can't say too much at the moment, but I'll have another chat about this once the game is published.

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hodges
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
MS

Hi. I've already been in discussion with Noble Knight, and they'll be our US distributor on this title.

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Perry
France
Lacour
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan

have you checked out the Women's Institute archives about their dramatic, if a little undercooked (my opinion, they would never agree), counter attack in support of the beleaguered regular army units. I believe the Institute of Hairdressers claim to have given their support by toning down the blue rinse on the initial wave of attacks; to help with camouflage evidently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Ruza
Canada
Elmira
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would nice if there was a Canadian distributor for the game with the new US shipping rates to Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm camping out before the front door, just to be sure to be able to get my hands on a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hodges
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools

Dave,

It's in there. They do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.