Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zhe Leng
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In our ongoing game, there are different understandings of inherent convoy in certain sea zone. So I would like to seek others opinion.

For example, in North Sea Zone, the Naval Zone Box has a western convoy marker printed on the on-station box. Does this mean the western faction has inherent supply convoy in this sea zone?

Also, there are 3 country names printed under the Naval Zone Box (i.e. Br, Fr, Ge). Does this mean these 3 countries have inherent supply convoy in this sea zone?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
You know with Hitler? the more I learn about that guy, the more I don't care for him
badge
contrarian
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes to Western faction having inherent supply. The countries listed have ports that can access that Naval Zone - and can therefore place units on station there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zhe Leng
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uwe A. Redjac
China
Beijing
Beijing
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ashiefan wrote:
The countries listed have ports that can access that Naval Zone - and can therefore place units on station there.
That's not correct. It is just a reminder which nations can put their Standard Convoy markers there (2.2.3.6)

To put support units on station you need a Naval / Air base in the zone (2.2.3.1) ... which can be considerably further out than where you can place a Standard Convoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls